Monday, December 24, 2012

Things you can do Naked: Everything!

Okay, you can do almost everything naked! Obviously, handling nuclear fuel rods or deadly Ebola virus while nude would be rather unwise! 

This author, like many naturists, has gone to the gym naked, had dinner nude in a fine restaurant, cycled in the buff, hiked up a mountain au naturel, gone shopping starkers, and so on. Then again, I spend most of every day without a stitch of clothing on. Clothing is uncomfortable and quite suffocating, so wearing something is only when I'm forced to, usually because I'm moving through the world of the textiles! I envy the Naked Rambler, but I never want to find out what it's like to be jailed, even if I was the Naked Convict! 

Just about everything that could be done clothed can also be done nude. Why, some go as far as performing winter activities whilst unclothed. I'm not going to be anywhere cold, so I won't be joining that club any time soon! If this world wasn't hampered by shame, nudity would be acceptable in any circumstance. It would be a matter of choice and personal comfort. 

Few can argue that there are many scorching days where being naked is the only way one can be comfortable, and certainly wearing a swimsuit makes no sense whatsoever. Maybe a more advanced society of the future will change all this. After all, shame isn't logical.

No comments:

Post a Comment